A Community-Centered Project
Bringing Fiber-Based Internet Service to Lyme, New Hampshire
What is LymeFiber?
LymeFiber is a community-centered project offering fiber-optic Internet data service to all residences, businesses, and public organizations in Lyme. Levels of service range from 100Mbps up to1Gbps. All service is symmetrical - same speed upload and download - and are free of data caps. Monthly rates begin at $72.
Residential and business phone lines are now available as an option starting at $25 per month.
For more information, see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Universal Coverage. We aim to provide high-speed, fiber-optic-based Internet service to every reachable business and residence in Lyme.
- Net Neutrality. LymeFiber will not throttle or otherwise interfere with your data.
- A Future-Proof Design. Fiber-optic cable provides almost unlimited capacity for whatever new applications come along.
- Competitive Pricing. The cost of our service will be competitive with similar service elsewhere in the region.
- Community Focus. Bringing a needed service to Lyme - our community - is our primary goal.
LymeFiber Issues Construction RFP
The LymeFiber project reached an important milestone today when ValleyNet, the non-profit who will build and operate our network, issued a Request for Proposals (RFP, shown below) for construction of the network. This document will …
LymeFiber in the News
Lyme’s own Steve Campbell and ValleyNet’s Carole Monroe were quoted in Saturday’s article about LymeFiber in the Concord Monitor. (The article also appeared on page A2 of Valley News for November 4.) You can read …
LymeFiber Update – September 2019
As of early September, all applications to attach wires to the utility poles in Lyme have been submitted – a total of 1,941 poles. The utility companies are doing their make-ready survey work in teams …