A Community-Centered Project
Bringing Fiber-Based Internet Service to Lyme, New Hampshire
What is LymeFiber?
LymeFiber is a community-centered project offering fiber-optic Internet data service to all residences, businesses, and public organizations in Lyme. Levels of service range from 100Mbps up to1Gbps. All service is symmetrical - same speed upload and download - and are free of data caps. Monthly rates begin at $72.
Residential and business phone lines are now available as an option starting at $25 per month.
For more information, see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Universal Coverage. We aim to provide high-speed, fiber-optic-based Internet service to every reachable business and residence in Lyme.
- Net Neutrality. LymeFiber will not throttle or otherwise interfere with your data.
- A Future-Proof Design. Fiber-optic cable provides almost unlimited capacity for whatever new applications come along.
- Competitive Pricing. The cost of our service will be competitive with similar service elsewhere in the region.
- Community Focus. Bringing a needed service to Lyme - our community - is our primary goal.
LymeFiber Phone Service
Phone service is now available for LymeFiber customers! Telephone Service includes Long Distance calling throughout the US and Canada plus a full range of customer convenience features such as call waiting, call forwarding, as well as …
LymeFiber Update—May 2021
As we enter May 2021, more than 75% of LymeFiber subscribers are up and running. Our contractors are working on the remainder: they’ll install drops to houses (some through underground conduit) and make the final …
LymeFiber Update—January 2021
We are beginning our third month of connecting customers with LymeFiber internet. We have already installed about 180 of the 500+ subscribers so far. We are pleased with the progress we were making. We are …