A Community-Centered Project
Bringing Fiber-Based Internet Service to Lyme, New Hampshire
What is LymeFiber?
LymeFiber is a community-centered project offering fiber-optic Internet data service to all residences, businesses, and public organizations in Lyme. Levels of service range from 25 Mbps up to 800 Mbps. All service is symmetrical - same speed upload and download - and are free of data caps.
Monthly rates begin at $72. Residential and business phone lines will be available as an option starting at $25 per month.
We will begin to offer services in Fall 2020. For more information, see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Universal Coverage. We aim to provide high-speed, fiber-optic-based Internet service to every reachable business and residence in Lyme.
- Net Neutrality. LymeFiber will not throttle or otherwise interfere with your data.
- A Future-Proof Design. Fiber-optic cable provides almost unlimited capacity for whatever new applications come along.
- Competitive Pricing. The cost of our service will be competitive with similar service elsewhere in the region.
- Community Focus. Bringing a needed service to Lyme - our community - is our primary goal.