A Community-Centered Project
Bringing Fiber-Based Internet Service to Lyme, New Hampshire
What is LymeFiber?
LymeFiber is a community-centered project offering fiber-optic Internet data service to all residences, businesses, and public organizations in Lyme. Levels of service range from 100Mbps up to1Gbps. All service is symmetrical - same speed upload and download - and are free of data caps. Monthly rates begin at $72.
Residential and business phone lines are now available as an option starting at $25 per month.
For more information, see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Universal Coverage. We aim to provide high-speed, fiber-optic-based Internet service to every reachable business and residence in Lyme.
- Net Neutrality. LymeFiber will not throttle or otherwise interfere with your data.
- A Future-Proof Design. Fiber-optic cable provides almost unlimited capacity for whatever new applications come along.
- Competitive Pricing. The cost of our service will be competitive with similar service elsewhere in the region.
- Community Focus. Bringing a needed service to Lyme - our community - is our primary goal.
LymeFiber Update – August 2019
Steve Campbell sent this note to the Lyme listserv… Friends, The LymeFiber project is moving right along, even if you don’t see our trucks on your road yet (but see below). Here is your August …
Lyme Fiber Update-June 2019
It’s been a while since you saw those “LymeFiber” trucks on the roads in town, and you may be wondering what’s happening with the project. Here’s an update. Those trucks were doing a pole census …
ValleyNet appoints Managing Director
ValleyNet, Lyme Fiber’s implementation partner, announced today that it has chosen a new Managing Director, Christopher Recchia, of Randolph, VT. Chris brings a wealth of non-profit and telecom regulatory experience, most notably as the head …