A Community-Centered Project
Bringing Fiber-Based Internet Service to Lyme, New Hampshire
What is LymeFiber?
LymeFiber is a community-centered project offering fiber-optic Internet data service to all residences, businesses, and public organizations in Lyme. Levels of service range from 100Mbps up to1Gbps. All service is symmetrical - same speed upload and download - and are free of data caps. Monthly rates begin at $72.
Residential and business phone lines are now available as an option starting at $25 per month.
For more information, see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Universal Coverage. We aim to provide high-speed, fiber-optic-based Internet service to every reachable business and residence in Lyme.
- Net Neutrality. LymeFiber will not throttle or otherwise interfere with your data.
- A Future-Proof Design. Fiber-optic cable provides almost unlimited capacity for whatever new applications come along.
- Competitive Pricing. The cost of our service will be competitive with similar service elsewhere in the region.
- Community Focus. Bringing a needed service to Lyme - our community - is our primary goal.
LymeFiber website on-line
We’ve just started the web site for LymeFiber.net. Please send any questions or comments to the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org
- « Previous