A Community-Centered Project
Bringing Fiber-Based Internet Service to Lyme, New Hampshire
What is LymeFiber?
LymeFiber is a community-centered project offering fiber-optic Internet data service to all residences, businesses, and public organizations in Lyme. Levels of service range from 25 Mbps up to 800 Mbps. All service is symmetrical - same speed upload and download - and are free of data caps.
Monthly rates begin at $72. Residential and business phone lines will be available as an option starting at $25 per month.
We began offering services in November, 2020. For more information, see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Universal Coverage. We aim to provide high-speed, fiber-optic-based Internet service to every reachable business and residence in Lyme.
- Net Neutrality. LymeFiber will not throttle or otherwise interfere with your data.
- A Future-Proof Design. Fiber-optic cable provides almost unlimited capacity for whatever new applications come along.
- Competitive Pricing. The cost of our service will be competitive with similar service elsewhere in the region.
- Community Focus. Bringing a needed service to Lyme - our community - is our primary goal.
Working closely with our construction and operations partners at ValleyNet, we continue to progress toward installation of LymeFiber in Fall 2020. The process for installation is remarkably complicated, both because of the legal/regulatory requirements plus …