A Community-Centered Project
Bringing Fiber-Based Internet Service to Lyme, New Hampshire
What is LymeFiber?
LymeFiber is a community-centered project offering fiber-optic Internet data service to all residences, businesses, and public organizations in Lyme. Levels of service range from 25 Mbps up to 700 Mbps. All service is symmetrical - same speed upload and download - and are free of data caps.
Monthly rates begin at $74. Residential and business phone lines will be available as an option for $20 per month.
We will begin to offer services in Spring 2020. For more information, see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Universal Coverage. We aim to provide high-speed, fiber-optic-based Internet service to every reachable business and residence in Lyme.
- Net Neutrality. LymeFiber will not throttle or otherwise interfere with your data.
- A Future-Proof Design. Fiber-optic cable provides almost unlimited capacity for whatever new applications come along.
- Competitive Pricing. The cost of our service will be competitive with similar service elsewhere in the region.
- Community Focus. Bringing a needed service to Lyme - our community - is our primary goal.
As of January 2019, the number of signups crossed 200! We’re expecting that between 300 and 400 people will ultimately sign up by the time we begin to provide service in Spring 2020. There’s no obligation, but if you would like to indicate your interest in a high-speed fiber connection, please fill out the form …
We opened the signup process for LymeFiber in mid-December 2018 to allow Lyme residents to express an interest in becoming a customer of our universal high-speed internet service. After just two weeks, right before Christmas, over 160 people had already signed up. There is no obligation – we will get back to you to confirm …